Wednesday 13 November 2013

Creative Writing.

I used to love writing essays in my English class. In fact, a 3 page essay could often end up being much longer, much to the chagrin of my poor teacher. Sometimes I think he only gave me a high grade to keep me happy LOL.
I've decided that I want to try my hand at it again, but I keep hitting a wall. I used to be overflowing with story plots in my teenage years, but can I think of any now?
I've started a short story based on a real life experience but I'm struggling with it. I do have one very lovely author friend who has read over the first draft and offered advice and support. Poor woman probably doesn't know what she's let herself in for LOL.

It's time for sleep now. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some ideas that I can run with, and the confidence to believe that I can actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment